At Rapid, we strive to provide a seamless payment experience for our users. However, payment issues can occur, please read below how to troubleshoot these issues.
Payment issues can occur due to a number of reasons, including:
- Not enough funds or limit on the credit card.
- The bank is not allowing you to make online payments of this kind.
- The bank requires 3D-Secure Authentication, please confirm with your bank.
- Browser issues.
To resolve payment issues, you can try the following potential fixes:
- Pay with another card. Please note that Rapid does not accept prepaid cards.
- Contact your bank and inform them that Rapid is a known merchant.
- Clear cache and cookies in your browser.
- Use Chrome Incognito mode.
- Try a different browser.
- Disable VPN.
If you experience payment issues, try the potential fixes listed above. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to us through our Webform.